While providing a premium service at a discounted rate, you can rest assured knowing we will be working to ensure the below is met at a minimum at all times.
SETTING THE RENT
Our goal is to help you capitalise on your investment and ensure you receive the highest possible rent in the shortest possible time – while also considering your desired tenants and how to effectively reach them through the strategic pricing of your property.
We look at many important factors when advising our landlords on a suitable rental figure such as (but not limited to):
- The number of similar properties currently available and how this will affect demand.
- The advertised prices of comparable properties and how long these have remained available.
- Current rental demand and external factors that may affect demand during the advertising process.
- Statistical data available such as rental statistics released through REI.
Getting the right tenant is arguably the most important part of the entire tenancy process. Landlords require a tenant who is stable, respectful of the property and financially sound. We combine our experience with comprehensive tenant checks to ensure any risks associated are greatly reduced.
The process Involves:
- Meeting all prospective tenants at the property.
- Ensuring every applicant completes a detailed application form, including providing numerous reference details and emergency contact numbers.
- Conducting tenant database checks through a recognised agency to get confirmation of a prospective tenant’s rental history.
- Conducting thorough checks on every applicant’s history which can include employment verification, checking landlord references, confirming driver’s licence and passport details.
WE DO WHAT WE SAY AND SAY WHAT WE DO! – NO EXCUSES!
We take every effort to safeguard your property – Life can be tricky as we all know and tenants can often become very unsettled when experiencing difficult times, such as separation, loss of work or sickness. It is during this period we need to monitor with compassion and efficiency to avoid a situation that may lead to a dispute. We will always inform you of any change of circumstances to minimise your risk – NO EXCUSES!
Comprehensive Entry and Exit reports with detailed descriptions and colour photos – NO EXCUSES!
FOUR inspections per year is the maximum we are allowed to do by legislation. FOUR are done and a detailed report is always forwarded to you – NO EXCUSES
RENT COLLECTION, PROCESSING & ACCOUNTING
- Direct debit rent payments and zero tolerance policy on arrears
- Dedicated trust account team and auditors
- Email itemised statements and End of Financial year statements
- Management can process your outgoings for you
- Payment cycle options – mid month and end of month
- NO EXCUSES
REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE
- Network of qualified tradespeople
- Quality workmanship
- Competitive rates
- Comprehensive work orders and quotes
- Direct communication with you
- After hours phone diversion for all emergencies
- NO EXCUSES
To ensure you receive a maximum return for your property we continually keep abreast of current market rents and vacancy rates – NO EXCUSES
The End of the Tenancy
When a tenant wishes to vacate the property we will confirm the details in writing to you. We will take care of all the necessary end of tenancy documentation.
A final inspection will be carried out to ensure your property has been left in good condition. Once a tenant has vacated al the final inspection has been completed we will ensure the bond refund is processed and any final deductions for rent, utilities or damage are covered.