If you’re looking for the perfect family home with an abundance of entertaining space, Bricks and Mortar Real Estate have you covered!
This stunning four-bedroom brick home is an absolute gem, hidden away on the high side of a quiet street close to local schools, shops and public transport.
– Large light-filled lounge upon entry with welcoming modern tones, stylish floorboards, split system air conditioner and gas outlet for those cooler nights
– Gorgeously renovated wrap around kitchen with breakfast bench, subway tile splashback, stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and servery window leading to the outdoor entertaining
– Separate dining area with double glass sliding door flowing onto the outdoor deck
– Upstairs will lead you to your own private master suite with gorgeous timbers floors, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan, walk-in his/hers wardrobe leading through to a neat and tidy ensuite
– All other bedrooms are nicely sized offering carpeted floors and ceiling fans to all, plus a large mirrored built-in wardrobe to bedroom two
– The toilet is conveniently separate from the main bathroom, allowing dual use of the space
– Expansive undercover deck perfect for entertaining with built-in BBQ area and a seamless integration between outdoor and indoor area
– Well maintained and lush green lawns showcase the beautiful backyard perfect for the kids to play inclusive with their own cubby house
Additional features include Single lock-up garage, downlights and blinds throughout, Large wooden front deck with sitting area, 3 x air conditioners, bottled gas outlets, approx. 650sqm block with side access, rent potential approx. $480 – $510 per week.
Be sure not to miss out on this one, call for more information or we will see you at the first open home!