Bricks and Mortar Real Estate are excited to present this spectacular 3-bedroom brick family home, with a flowing floor plan, stunning in-ground pool and outstanding entertaining.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought-after suburb of St Clair, this lovely residence is sitting on an approximate 644sqm block and offers nothing to do or spend, all you need to do is move in and start living the life you’ve been dreaming of for so long!
The home features include:
• Welcoming entry, flowing through to large light filled lounge room with downlights, split system air conditioning, ceiling fan following through to a separate formal dining
• Three generously sized bedrooms, all carpeted with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Updated 3-way bathroom with shower, bath, separate toilet and vanity area
• Absolutely stunning kitchen newly renovated with Caesar stone bench tops, glass splashback, breakfast bench, dishwasher, built in appliances, ample bench and cupboard space, skylight and stylish drop lights, leading onto a second family/meals area with split system air conditioning
• Huge outdoor paved undercover entertaining area which overlooks the gorgeous and inviting inground pool, and the perfect fully fenced grass area for the kids to play
• Double garage with automatic remote-control roller door and access to the rear, plus internal vacuum system making it easy to clean the car on the weekends.
Additional features include but are not limited to: Roller shutters, downlights, venetian blinds and a neutral palette throughout, walk in storage closet with internal vacuum system, spacious living areas, 2 x gas heating outlets, internal laundry, solar panels, garden shed and too much more to list!
Approximate distance to local amenities:
Bus Stop 200m
Clairgate Public School 400m
Childcare centre 500m
M4 Access 1.5km
Erskine Park Shopping Centre 2.1km
Erskine Park Public School 2.4km
St Clair Shopping Centre 2.3km
St Clair High School 2.4km
Westfields Shopping Centre 4.7km
Make sure you are at the property launch, you do not want to miss this one!
For more information, please call Sally on 0406 277 417